My Reading Notes:
- How much interpretation of reality changes our experience of the reality.
- What we spend time and mental energy focusing on is indeed becoming our reality
- “A mere thought can change the brain structure” Dalai Lama, 1990s
- Your brain creates finite amount of resources so focus on positivity / happiness / gratitude / meaning
- Beliefs can create biological effect on your body. A good example of it is Placebo Effect.
- How can I use my relative experience of workday to my best advantage?